Posted: April 15, 2013
The Financial Planner will work closely with the Director of Financial Planning and Wealth Advisors to assist in the creation of financial plans as well as manage the financial planning engagements and client relationships.
- Conduct inquiry meetings with prospective clients to gather financial information and assess potential scope of financial planning engagement.
- Propose scope and pricing of financial planning engagements to the individual clients.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for the Wealth Advisor’s presentation to client, working with outside professionals as necessary
- Conclude engagements by referring clients to appropriate resources for implementation of financial planning recommendations.
- Respond to inquiries from Wealth Advisors and update financial planning recommendations as necessary when requested by client.
- There will be limited business development responsibilities.
- Proficient in computer skills: CRM Database, Document Management software, Microsoft Office applications to include Outlook scheduling and E-mail, Word and Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Stable work history.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university, preferably with a degree in Financial Planning or Accounting.
- A minimum of five years related experience.
Certificates & Licenses
Certified Financial Planner CFP® designation or CPA/PFS (Personal Financial Specialist) preferred.
Submit Cover Letter and Résumé Here: